- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services.
- Set clear objectives for and Supervise work staff at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, cleaners, porters, office employees etc.).
- Communicate with customers as appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.).
- Work with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with policies, procedures as well as health and safety standards.
- Ensure correct payments are received and maintain records of budgets, funds, and expenses etc.
- Resolve issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies.
- Partake in financial activities including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and financial statements preparation.
Qualification and Skills Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, business administration or relevant field
- A minimum of 7 years experience in hotel management or a similar role
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong marketing and business development skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Preferably Female