- Supporting Management in setting the Company’s strategic plan for growth and business objectives and preparation of the Company’s annual and long-term financial strategies.
- Ensuring availability of funds required for the Company’s operations, managing relationships with Financial Institutions, and sourcing of funds at optimum prices and lowest risk.
- Coordinate and ensure the accurate preparation of the Company’s Financial Statements, Budgets, and Management Reports for Monthly, quarterly and annual review of performance.
- Maintaining adequate records of the Company’s financial transactions to show and explain the Company’s transactions and financial positions.
- Protecting the Company’s margins through control of operational costs, maximizing income, and assisting Management to achieve its Earnings objectives.
- Ensuring the adequacy of Information Technology and communication systems and effectiveness of internal control and Administrative systems to safeguard the company’s assets and achieve organizational efficiency.
- Provide oversight and management for the Company’s administrative and security services.
- B.Sc. in Social Sciences or Management with Masters Degree as an added advantage
- Qualified Accountant – FCA
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in Financial and General Management
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise-wide Accounting Application such as SAGE or SAP, Ms. Office packages, and PowerPoint Presentation
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, people management, and negotiating skills
- High awareness of quality issues and attention to details
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment and tact
- High level of sincerity and honesty with a pragmatic and proactive approach to business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality