Our client is a fast-growing software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high-impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. We wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; break the norms, and aggressively pursue success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk-taking, and a hunger for knowledge, and we have a lot of fun at it!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Formulation, development, and execution of Strategic business plans & policies for the achievement of organizational goals
- Recommend for effective Project Management, suitable standards, and policies that will help to improve areas of expertise and the organization's operations at large
- Functional in the management of the end-to-end process of the entire business unit
- Recommend policies and standards that are aimed at ensuring optimal utilization of the company/departmental resources for the overall achievement of the company's set objectives; long-term and periodic.
- Be the resource person for all environmental regulatory requirements for the company to operate wherever it is located and advise employees on the implications of defaulting on these rules
- Supervise and manage contractors, the scope of the entire project, evaluating their performance and ensuring full compliance to quality works according to agreed terms of business and the company's standard
- Any other related assignment that may be assigned by the management from time to time
Job competencies and Capabilities:
- 10+ years experience in the power sector.
- Degree/Post Graduate Degree(s) in disciplines of Science, Engineering, or related technology courses.
- Experience in product and commercialization
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Must have a wide network of customers/consumers of IT solutions to be able to grow the client's customer portfolio.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the Local Information Technology industry.
- Ability to manage and supervise a large number of sales/marketing personnel. Must be positioned to develop and implement goals, objectives, policies, regulations, procedures, and work standards for the team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matric organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT, business, and management abilities are necessary.
- Ability to lead and facilitate multiple activities and resources
- Strong analytical and strategy development capabilities
- Effective problem solving and communication skills
- Experience in setting up processes to improve productivity and measure performance across the organization.
- Ability to organize and structure activities
- Ability to grasp strategic concepts
- Get it done, Execution Focused!
- Passionate, Strategic, breathes Ownership
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Interpersonal relational skills, highly diplomatic and yet results-focused.
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
- International consideration is given. However, the company is not responsible for the procurement of visas or work permits.