Roles and Responsibilities:
- Directs, manages, and optimizes overall operations of all plants - Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Responsible for setting and monitoring policies and making decisions guiding productivity, quality, cost-efficiency, and safety of plant operations.
- Oversees material demand planning, store/inventory activities involving procurement of raw materials, movement of materials within the facilities, and outward movement of materials.
- Leads any labor-related activities regarding the plant
- Directs plant-level support functions including finance, maintenance, materials, quality assurance, and human resources to ensure alignment with overall plant operations.
- Ensures seamless and prompt communication with the Head Office on plant affairs/operations with respect to but not limited to timely reports; a collection of data, performance analysis, and targets, sales performance, KYC update, inventory management, etc.
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Experience in administration, logistics, and production business processes
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a manufacturing managerial role.
- B.Sc./B. Eng. in Engineering and additional business administration professional courses
- Competency (Knowledge, Skills and Attitude)
- Strong leadership, customer and interpersonal skill
- Organization and time management skill
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills