A Hotel in Enugu is urgently looking for an experienced professional with a wealth of experience in the hospitality and leisure industry. This candidate must have strong leadership skill to join our company in the capacity of a General Manager. This position is responsible for effectively managing employee relations including all areas of performance.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Responsible for creating and delivering the growth strategy for the business with full P&L accountability.
- Responsible for general management of the business unit and provides guidance to directors and managers and other leadership colleagues as well as motivation to all staff within the unit.
- Supervise and assign duties to company subordinates.
- Operate a client-responsive organization and be the point elevation person for clients when required.
- Oversee the store, account admin to ensure proper accountability etc.
- Direct the planning and coordination of a Carlton capital plan including facility expansion and equipment modifications to support future business growth and compliance.
- Leads the budget process and accounting, booking keeping of stock
- Update of stock in and stock out.
- B.S/B.A. in, Business Administration or any other related field with at least 5 years is required
- Minimum of 5year of prior experience as a GM / General Manager in a 5 or 4star
- Proven leadership and people management skills, including the ability to recruit and retain a highly-motivated team and nurture and mentor talent.
The position requires an individual who has:
- Strong Leadership
- Passion for Excellence
- Invests in Customers’ Success
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Builds Collaboration & Teamwork
- Drive Growth
- Must computer savvy
Salary: NGN180,000- NGN210,000