- Managing Staff: Healthcare Operation Managers supervise and evaluate healthcare facility staff.
- Ensuring Safety: To protect patients, managers ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the healthcare facility.
- Maintaining Financial Stability: Because managers are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the facility, managers must secure the financial stability of the establishment.
- Creating Reports: A manager creates reports that convey the daily logistics and the long-term impacts of these daily logistics on the healthcare facility.
- Preserving Facility Integrity: To ensure patient satisfaction, a manager cultivates an efficient and safe environment.
- Purchasing Equipment: Healthcare Operation Managers replace failing and outdated equipment and maintain adequate amounts of healthcare supplies.
- Collecting Data: Managers collect significant data and use the data to improve patient care.
- Communicating with Personnel: By fostering strong communication across medical staff and non-medical staff, managers create an efficient work environment.
- Assessing Problems: Managers must be able to make decisions to resolve problems quickly.
- Managing Policy: Healthcare Operation Managers enforce policies and oversee the staffs’ compliance to policies.
- Technological Proficiency: Healthcare managers must demonstrate proficiency in information technology.
- Implementing Policy: To ensure patients’ safety, a manager must enforce rules and policies.
- Strategic Planning: Maintain the stability of a healthcare center, a manager must be able to predict future logistical needs.
The position requires an individual who has:
- Strong Leadership
- Passion for Excellence
- Invests in Customers’ Success
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Builds Collaboration & Teamwork
- Drive Growth
- Must computer savvy
- B.S/B.A. in Micro Biology, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of prior experience as a GM/General Manager required in the healthcare industry
- Proven leadership and people management skills, including the ability to recruit and retain a highly motivated team and nurture and mentor talent.
Industry: Health Care
Experience Level: Mid-level
Location: Enugu, Enugu State
Job Type: Full-Time