Terra Academy for the Arts (TAFTA) provides online courses for beginners in scriptwriting, stage lighting, sound design, and animation. Over the next five years, we want to train 65,000 youths to improve the creative industry and the nation's economy. We are looking to hire for this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- The Gender and Safeguarding Officer will collaborate with the TAFTA leadership team to understand and carry out TAFTA's human resource and talent development strategy across the dimensions of recruitment and selection, learning and development, performance management, and employee relations.
- S/he will plan, carry out, and monitor the organization's activities related to gender and will report to the senior program manager. S/he will integrate, mainstream, and actively contribute to these activities.
- Must have a B.Sc. degree in law, gender studies, social sciences, human rights, international development, or a related field,
- At least two years of experience and professional qualifications in human resources.
- An M.Sc. degree is an advantage.
Remuneration: NGN 350,000 per month (gross)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.