Risk Advisory Services:
- Controls, Transformation & Assurance:
Deloitte's Controls Transformation and Assurance (CTA) provides insights to help organizations better understand their business and the technology risks that may disrupt it. Leveraging on our global network and in-depth industry knowledge, we assist organizations mitigate risks associated with internal systems, processes, projects, applications, data and third-party reliance.
- Cyber Risk Services:
Cyber Risk Services help organizations confidently pursue their strategic growth, innovation, and performance objectives through proactive management of associated cyber risks.
- Governance, Regulatory & Risk:
Governance, Regulatory and Risk (GRR) help organizations improve performance through effective management of regulatory, financial, operational, and compliance risks.
- Data Analytics:
Uses data to drive business strategy and performance. This includes looking backward to evaluate what happened in the past to forward looking scenario planning and predictive modelling.
Deloitte's Forensic helps organizations effectively manage the risk that come from corruption, fraud, and other threats.
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND with a minimum of a second class upper/upper credit in any Social Science/Humanities/Business course, or any related course
- Have a minimum of credit in five (5) WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Possess relevant professional qualifications such as ICAN, ACCA,CIA CISA, Python, C# etc.
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Candidate should demonstrate experience and ability to maintain the confidentiality of information and trade secret of the organisation.
- Evidence of knowledge and training on basic employee information security guidelines is also required
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need to know basis
- Effective time management for work flow and delivery of results
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Sound written and oral communication
- Drive and resilience
- Ability to implement risk management solutions aligned to the client’s vision and strategic priorities
- Ability to strategically drive the development and execution of risk assessments and mitigation plans to enhance the client’s ability to identify, evaluate, prioritize and mitigate risks
- Ability to perform complex business process assessments and design solutions to improve client’s operational efficiency and compliance
- Ability to develop impactful reports and presentations that support the achievement of engagement goals and objectives
- Ability to deliver key messages with clarity, confidence, and poise to instill confidence in clients
- Ability to implement targeted and insightful brand and reputation management solutions
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
- Get your CV enlisted in the Deloitte Nigeria Candidate Database
- You will be contacted when a suitable position that matches your profile is available.
- Your details will be treated with confidentiality and will not be shared with any third party.
Job Location: Lagos.