Controls, Transformation & Assurance:
- Deloitte's Controls Transformation and Assurance (CTA) provides insights to help organizations better understand their business and the technology risks that may disrupt it. Leveraging on our global network and in-depth industry knowledge, we assist organizations to mitigate risks associated with internal systems, processes, projects, applications, data, and third-party reliance.
Cyber Risk Services:
- Cyber Risk Services help organizations confidently pursue their strategic growth, innovation, and performance objectives through proactive management of associated cyber risks.
Governance, Regulatory & Risk:
- Governance, Regulatory, and Risk (GRR) helps organizations improve performance through effective management of regulatory, financial, operational, and compliance risks.
- Uses data to drive business strategy and performance. This includes looking backward to evaluate what happened in the past to forward-looking scenario planning and predictive modelling.
- Deloitte's Forensic helps organizations effectively manage the risk that comes from corruption, fraud, and other threats.
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND with a minimum of a second class upper/upper credit in any Social Science/Humanities/Business course, or any related course
- Have a minimum of credit in five (5) WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Possess relevant professional qualifications such as ICAN, ACCA, CIA CISA, Python, C#, etc.
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- The candidate should demonstrate experience and ability to maintain the confidentiality of information and trade secrets of the organisation.
- Evidence of knowledge and training on basic employee information security guidelines is also required
- Effective decision-making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need to know basis
- Effective time management for workflow and delivery of results
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Sound written and oral communication
- Drive and resilience
- Ability to implement risk management solutions aligned to the client’s vision and strategic priorities
- Ability to strategically drive the development and execution of risk assessments and mitigation plans to enhance the client’s ability to identify, evaluate, prioritize and mitigate risks
- Ability to perform complex business process assessments and design solutions to improve client’s operational efficiency and compliance
- Ability to develop impactful reports and presentations that support the achievement of engagement goals and objectives
- Ability to deliver key messages with clarity, confidence, and poise to instill confidence in clients
- Ability to implement targeted and insightful brand and reputation management solutions