- Manage production activities such as production planning, scheduling, budgeting etc.
- Evaluate projects and resources requirements and demands.
- Estimating costs, negotiating and agreeing on budgets with clients and managers to ensure cost-effective production.
- Plan and manage production materials estimation, technical purchase, quality and factory administration.
- Supervising and managing factory employees and organizing and recommending training as appropriate
- Ensure health and safety procedures as stipulated in Company regulations are followed.
- Relating with procurement, marketing and sales staff.
- Ensure that orders are completed in good time, to budget and of good quality.
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Prepare and analyze production and performance reports for each project.
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
Required Competencies, Knowledge and Skills
- Must have good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to handle responsibilities and the pressure of meeting deadlines
- Excellent analytical, IT, organizing and problem-solving skills
- Confident with technical and project management skills
- Team-building skills
- Organization and efficiency.
- Results and objectives oriented.
Education and Experience
- 6-8 years experience in Factory production out of which 3-4 years should be at supervisory level.
- Experience in Furniture manufacturing or wood field is required
- Qualifications in Engineering, logistics and related fields.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is required.