A reputable non-profit organization that works to spread the gospel through a quarterly Devotionals “The Word For Today” requires a seasoned professional to fill the under-listed position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- To manage all operational activity of the charity according to the strategic direction provided by the Board of Trustees.
- To build good relationships with prospective donors and clients across multiple sectors.
- To report to the Board of Trustees, providing Board reports and accurate, up-to-date information pertaining to the activities of the organization.
- To undertake all aspects of business development including identification of funding opportunities, bid writing, and tender submissions.
- To work in partnership with external partners to drive awareness, identify beneficiaries, and engage with the wider community.
- To maintain existing and develop new partnerships with statutory, voluntary, and private sector organizations.
- To conduct research on fundraising opportunities.
- Writing funding proposals and submitting these to potential donors.
- Coordinate the production and distribution of the quarterly devotionals.
- Organizing and attending non-profit events and networking with relevant stakeholders.
- To undertake any other relevant duties within the overall scope of the role, as requested by Life.
- Minimum academic qualification of first degree in Public Relations and any other Social Science or related discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Must have performed a similar role.
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years post-graduation experience, of which must be in a non-profit organization.
- Candidates must have a natural flare for marketing.
- Must be an aggressive goal-getter.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Location: Must be a resident of Lagos.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.