The Deposit Mobilization Officer is responsible to source appropriately priced and mobilizing structured deposits for the company from individual and institutional sources, meeting, maintaining, and exceeding set targets. Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis while increasing the number of treasury services taken up by customers and execute action plans in achieving the overall fund target allocated.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Mobilization of funds from private sector entities, individuals, and corporate agencies.
- Identify target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new funds to the Company
- Work with the team to develop and implement a business development plan to improve deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition
- Oversee the development of innovative savings products in line with customer needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Advise clients on funds status and generate new clientele on an ongoing basis.
- Meet assigned targets and quotas.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc. or its equivalent in Marketing or related field.
- 5 - 10 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank or Commercial Bank.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound risk management experience and proven track record of being a successful deposit mobilizer in a financial institution.
- Good knowledge of deposit mobilization.
- Ability to drive deposit mobilization, retention of deposits, and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Excellent teamwork and negotiation skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.