• Strong academic qualifications MSc Finance Accounting or any related field.
• A minimum of 6 years or more in managing large donor or government funded programs.
• Experience in managing large donor funds in Nigeria and internationally.
• Experience managing reporting relationships with government stakeholders and large development finance organizations is highly desirable.
• Experience in grant management, financial accountability in the development sector, working with NGOs, IDAs and with public-private partnerships.