- Installing, supporting, and training ERP Solutions.
- Supporting and training global ERP consultants and customers from other subsidiaries on ERP Solutions.
- Managing and supporting hosted and on-premise ERP solutions.
- Technical evangelist and bridge between other applications and ERP solutions.
- Consulting customers regarding ERP project requirements.
- Interaction directly with customers to troubleshoot and solve configuration issues.
- Implement / Configure ERP tools and transfer knowledge to customers.
- Document customer configurations within their environment (Process flow).
- Supporting and training internal ERP Consultants and customers.
- External technical and project coordination with customers and ERP tool providers.
First degree in Accounting or Banking and Finance and other related guilds. ICAN /ACCA certification is an added advantage.
Related Experience on ERP Applications
Sage, SAP, or Oracle ERP Application Support is Mandatory
Solid understanding of IT environments and infrastructure
Knowledge of Database and Software Management tools/solutions is highly desired
Analytical and Project Management skills
Excellent Leadership skills
Very good problem solving and consultative skills required
3 to 5 years experience