- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new products and features
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Participate in and/or lead the entire web application development life cycle and teams right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Effectively manage all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps product/project manager well informed of the status of development effort
- Maintain necessary documentation of projects, code and processes
- Ensure security and privacy of code, data and other sensitive documents and property
- The ideal candidate must have the skill to write clean and high standard codes using PHP, laravel, java and node js etc. Laravel is especially important. Even if he’s not a pro in others, he should be very very good with Laravel because we already have stuff built on Laravel that he/she will help in maintaining.
- He/she should also know how to build and deploy apps, integrate webhooks & APIs.
- The candidate should also be able to synchronise, implement version control tools, debug and maintain the software in databases.
- The candidate should also be able to troubleshoot software problems and solve them.
Salary expectation: NGN120,000 - NGN150,000