- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a full-stack developer or similar role.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Knowledge of back-end languages (e.g. Php OR Node.JS).
- Knowledge of any mobile application framework (e.g. React-Native, Ionic, or Native-Script).
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant field