We are looking for a results-driven, fast-moving mid-senior level Fullstack Engineer to join our team and help to build exciting and innovative waste management and Fintech-driven mobile app startup in Africa for Mobile and Web.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- With other team members, Lead and Participate in the architecture, design, and development phase of software production
- Be responsible for developing and testing critical components of the Switch recycling Platform
- Collaborate closely with the team in designing software and hardware for implementing a scalable web services architecture and rich user interface using modern technologies
- Influence the team's success during the project life cycle -give proactive, constructive feedback
- Strong knowledge of the African payments and logistics ecosystem.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) and the ability to interact with a diverse group of stakeholders, developers, and subject matter experts.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Experience working within an Agile / Scrum team.
- Managing senior stakeholders and influencing decisions.
- Conversant using Jira, Bitbucket, Jenkins (CI/CD)
Who You Are:
- You must have at least 4+ years of experience as a full stack backend Developer either in a Fintech, eCommerce, or Logistics environment working on customer-facing web applications.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficiency in React, Angular, Node.JS
- Experience with responsive design
- Strong experience with relational (MySQL; PostgresSQL) and nonrelational databases (MongoDB)
- Server, network, and hosting environment proficiency
- Proficiency in interaction with a wide variety of APIs
- Excellent spoken and written English
A Significant Advantage would be:
- Experience with AWS and Google Cloud Setup and Management
- Experience with Payment Gateways and Open Banking APIs Integration
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 300,000 (Open for negotiation)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.