- Work with the school IEP and subject targets.
- Assists with homework.
- Enforce speech therapy sessions
- Experience in teaching Elementary English, Maths and other relevant subjects
- Experience in teaching special needs kids is recommended but not mandatory
- it’s important the candidate is kind, loves children and patient
- Love to work with children and care for them.
- Positively spirited, patient, enthusiastic, and fun-loving with passion for the child-care and the overall development of the pupils.
- Ability to communicate well with good diction articulation.
- Physically strong enough to participate actively with the pupils
- Empathy towards the need of each child.
- Minimum of NCE (higher qualification is an added advantage)
- Minimum of two years of work experience in an early years establishment
- Effective communication skills (speaking and writing)
- Good observation and supervision skills
- Good Organizational skill
Work Hours: 8am to close 6 pm ( Monday- Friday)
Salary: NGN60,000 to 80,000 depending on skill and experience