A growing company is looking for an analytical marketing manager with knowledge and experience in marketing. A superstar able to view the big picture, adapt quickly, constantly seeking opportunities, and have a very high level of writing.
In order of importance, you'd be responsible for:
- Writing high quality technical articles, guidelines, etc.
- Creating high quality content and driving growth for the brands.
- Pitching affiliate partners, publishers and journalists
- Digital advertising: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Follow up (email marketing etc.), upselling and cross-selling
- Working with the Product team on pricing adjustments, changes based on market feedback, competitor analysis.
- Branding, inbound, SEO
About You (must-have):
- Perfect English writing.
- Copywriter skills.
- Marketing strategy experience
- People management, hiring talent
- Confidence and decision-making ability
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Experience with affiliate marketing.
- Early-stage experience (in a marketing role)
- Online advertising/performance marketing hands-on experience