A growing company seeks customer service rockstar! The job involves replying to customer support queries via email, live chat, and social media channels and manage team and customer support strategy. All communication is done in English.
A critical part of the job is maintaining high levels (95%+) of customer satisfaction. To achieve that, the Customer Support Advocate needs to be a positive, helpful, and empathetic person, and be able to keep cool under pressure. Daily tasks include providing valuable replies to client questions, quick problem solving and analytical thinking to resolve requests.
A few of the key responsibilities:
• Answer customers’ questions through multiple channels
• Educate customers on how to use products and assist them in troubleshooting issues
• Help clients select the appropriate product and walk them through the checkout process
• Actively control customers’ experience by aiming to exceed their expectations
• Treat each customer with respect & professionalism
• Proactively look for solutions to problems & propose improvements
• Continue to develop personally to improve work skills & add extra value to the team
• Manage the team and strategy to improve user satisfaction.
Our ideal candidate:
• Fluent in English
• Ability to solve technical issues with customers.
• 2 years of Customer Support experience
• Strong communication skills (written & verbal)