- Proficient in Java and PHP programming language
- Knowledge of at least one web framework (REACT, ANGULAR, etc.)
- Excellent communication skill and Teamwork
- Decent experience with MySQL
- Testing and Debugging
- A full-stack developer
- Ability to analyze and continue an existing project
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and Web platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Able to analyze and understand existing projects.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience as a backend developer
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming, and web application development
- In-depth knowledge of Java and PHP programming language
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Experience with Android SDK
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Proven working experience in Android and web development
- Have published at least one or two original Android/Web applications.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile and web development life cycle.
- Experience developing Web applications
- Mobile Web development experience using CSS/CSS3
- Understanding of jQuery and jQuery Mobile
- Detailed knowledge of Behavior Driven Develop (BDD) techniques and the use of Jasmine / Jest testing framework
- Experience with server-side Web application development such as PHP, ASP.NET, Web API, Java Enterprise Edition, or MEAN stack, specifically related to constructing RESTful Web services.