The Mauritius Dayforce Product Development team is looking for a skilled Sr/Lead Software Developer to create the industry’s next-generation Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions. We are offering an opportunity to reinvent HCM and develop award-winning and innovative solutions that challenge the industry's perception of what an HCM solution can do. As a developer on our team, you will be working on our ground-breaking solutions that help companies increase their efficiencies and attract and retain top talent. Your impact will be evident through your effective participation in the entire lifecycle of our software including design, analysis, prototyping, development, testing, and support of our products. You will work closely and collaborate with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and Dayforce personnel to envision and deliver the required functionality. If you are a technology enthusiast, have a passion for creating great software, want to see your creation utilized by thousands of people all over the world, and possess one or more of the following qualifications, we want to talk to you.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
We are looking for the right individual, not necessarily a certain number of years of experience!
- You will mentor other developers using your experience with advanced programming concepts
- You will help standardize and leverage your hands-on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests and optimizing the full stack application performance
- You will analyze, design, prototype, program, test and support – the complete software lifecycle in your hands!
- You will create and enhance a state-of-the-art scalable SaaS enterprise application
- 5+ years of working experience with C# and .NET Framework/.Net Core
- 5+ years of experience with TSQL and relational database systems
- Experience with Unit Testing Libraries / Frameworks
- Proficiency with RESTful Service
- Hands-on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests, and optimizing performance in application level
- Experience with one or more advanced programming constructs such as multi-threaded programming, dependency injection, database design, and performance optimization
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently and in close collaboration within an Agile development team
- Excellent communication(English), documentation, and collaboration skills
- The candidate will need to relocate to Mauritius, we do not offer remote working.
- Experience building micro-services within an enterprise software environment
- Experience with Docker Containers and Azure DevOps CI/CD automation
- Experience in designing and developing highly secure and always available public APIs
Location: For this role, the candidate will need to relocate to Mauritius, we do not offer remote working.