· Gather and document Software Requirements Specifications (SRS),
· Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
· Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
· Encodes project requirements by converting workflow information into an application solution.
· Programs the computer by entering coded information.
· Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
· Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
· Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
· Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and participates in the agile development process
· Any other tasks assigned by the company while ensure timelines and deliverables are met
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Minimum of Degree/ HND in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
· 3-5 years in a related field with 3 years of programming with JAVA, SOAP and RESTful APIs and JSON.
· Candidate must have proficiency in General OOP Programming Skills and Strong hands-on development with Single Page Applications
· Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design and Software Performance capabilities.
· Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals,
· Minimum of 2 years in SOA architecture, Angular 5+ and 3 years in back end server-side development, and a strong understanding of Semantic UI is a plus
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years in Spring boot development, spring reactive programming, and scaling JAVA applications
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years in micro service architecture, spring-security, load balancing, and experience in relational and non-relational database management systems.
· Proven experience with Spring 3 Framework and Hibernate – HQL, JPA, SQL
· Unit testing frameworks Preferred Skill Set and Experience with GIT version control
· Additional J2EE technologies (e.g. JMS)
· Agile programming methodology, Development tools and CI/CD principles.
· Ability to build stateless enterprise applications in a fast-paced expectation.
. Compensation is competitive and the position is based in Abuja.