Sodeico is a specialized recruitment and placement company. Currently, we are seeking for (1) qualified Full Stack Developer to lead the development of the web-based applications of our client based in Nigeria.
2. ORGANIZATIONAL POSITION
Under the direct supervision of his Manager.
3. TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
4. CORE COMPETENCIESYou are proficient in server-side code and the design of web applications (e.g APIs, source system extraction, deserialization, microservices, etc.); You have the ability to design and implement automated testing to ensure the production of robust code (CI/CD, Gitlab, Github, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.); You have demonstrated experience as a technical lead with clear/major contributions to full-stack engineering projects, preferably having started from scratch and worked through all phases of product development, from planning and design to execution and release; You demonstrated a high level of self-awareness and empathy combined with a strong work ethic; You have experience working in a startup environment and understand the requirements of the journey; You are passionate about supporting the startup ecosystem and are keen on solving complex problems in a rapidly changing environment; You are a clear and structured communicator, with clear previous experience dealing with senior stakeholders; Organization and time-management skills; Knowledge of latest technological advances that could benefit company.
4.1 ADDITIONAL SKILLSAbility to work independently & proactively solve technical problems ; Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
5. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCEAt least 5 years of general experience as a full stack developer working with Python Language; At least 3 years of specific experience supporting the startup ecosystem with clear/major contributions to full-stack engineering projects; Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline would be preferable.
6. LANGUAGESVery good command of English (written and spoken)
8. HOW TO APPLY
We invite you to submit your CV in Microsoft Word or Pdf format in English (mentioning the job title as the subject line): "FULL STUCK DEVELOPER" and your motivation letter (in ENGLISH) through our website www.sodeico.org (complete the application form) no later than September 5TH, "2023".Please provide three references related to your previous employment Only prequalified candidates will be invited for an interview
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.