- The role is currently remote. You will be responsible for collaborating on projects with client development teams. You will be expected to manage various competing deadlines, and projects. Teamwork, problem-solving, accountability, and good communication skills are necessary.
What we are looking for:
- Creativity in solving problems
- Being open to providing and receiving constructive feedback
- Eagerness to learn and a can-do attitude is necessary
- Learning and utilizing new technologies excites you
- Enjoy working in a variety of industries
- Ability to work independently
- Active participation in the full SDLC of a project(s)
- Experience with source control systems (Git/TFS)
- Experience with OOP backend technologies (Java, .NET)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Experience with Golang is a plus
- Experience with Linux OS is a plus
- Reliable internet connection.