We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you are also familiar with agile methodologies, we would like to meet you.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Optimize and support current projects
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data analysts to improve software.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications. Feel free to share link(s) to projects you’ve worked on.
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of back-end languages (preferably in Node JS development)
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Strong use of Version control systems (Git)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.