Who we are
We are Aegle, Africa’s leading health technology company, and we engineer the flow of standard healthcare solutions by integrating artificial intelligence and human experts in a hybrid approach, providing better healthcare combined than either method alone.
At Aegle, we're building a new kind of digital health service. One that lives on your smartphone and built for the way you people live today. We offer online doctor services providing fast, convenient and reliable access to medical advice and treatment.
Since the pandemic, we’ve provided consultations to thousands, but we want to do more.
We want to break down barriers to health and provide accessible, dependable healthcare to even more patients. That means finding smart, curious people to help us significantly expand our services and patient offering as well as exploring how to support statutory healthcare systems.
Job Type: Remote/Lagos
· You’ll work to produce scalable software solutions.
· You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
· As a full-stack developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end ( Reactjs, typescript, Nextjs) and back-end ( Nodejs, postgres, grapghql, typescript, Nestjs ) development frameworks and third-party libraries.
· You should also be a team player with an eye for visual design and utility.
· Work with the development team and domain experts to ideate software solutions.
· Build the front-end of applications using appealing visual design with a focus on simplicity and a clean user experience
· Write scalable APIs and their documentation for use both internally and externally
· Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade component software and third-party libraries
· Write technical documentation
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
· Proficiency working with Nodejs, Postgres, grapghql, typescript, Nestjs
· Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Method of application: Interested and qualified? Send Portfolio and CV