Catwalk Creatives Ltd is an innovative digital technology development company and proprietary owner of a disruptive mobile and web application aiming to bring about a transformative change to the tailors/weavers-client relationship and engagement within the African traditional garment-making and fashion industry.
- Our Vision: The leading digital marketplace where all African tailors and traditional weavers maximize their growth potential.
- Our Mission: Promoting the African cultural heritage expressed through her indigenous textiles and fashion trends to the global community
- Our values: Treating others as we would like to be treated.
Join our incredible team of smart software engineers and business professionals to change the landscape of the African traditional fashion and garments industry.
As a Frontend developer, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment in collaboration with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications. The successful candidate will also need to be able to demonstrate the application of modern digital development paradigms. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of web applications using React/NextJS.
The developer will be willing to work remotely with the utmost professionalism and a desire to work with a startup for cutting edge growth opportunities. Therefore, the desired Frontend developer must:
- Have a basic understanding of Agile development and its application
- Be able to write concise, self well-documented codes
- Understand how to optimize client-facing software
- Demonstrate the requisite social skills and behavioural competencies that are consistent with the company’s values.
- Subscribe to the company’s code of conduct and values.
- Be a proactive member of the team ready to go above and beyond to fulfil relevant tasks.
- If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
Requirements, Qualifications (essential), Responsibilities:
- Experience building Mobile Responsive Websites
- Experience using Code Formatter and Linters such as Prettier & ESLint
- Ability to breakdown designs into reusable UI components in React
- Ability to implement UI/UX Designs
- Experience building SPA and SSR Web Apps
- Ability to consume 3rd Party Apis
- Ability to Implement suitable Form Validations
- Ability to use GraphQL Client
- Ability to use socket client to build real-time apps e.g. chats and notifications
- Ability to Develop new user-facing features
- Ability to build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ability to build Accessible User Interfaces
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Ability to Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ability to Optimise web application for Search Engines
- Ability to use HTML5 Web Apis
- Experience implementing smooth CSS Transitions & Animations
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Ability to lead and empower your team, and deliver the highest quality
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders