Frontend Engineer (Web)
Engineering & Technology
We’re on the lookout for a passionate Frontend Engineer who is a creative problem solver and excited about to disrupting banking in Nigeria.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Your responsibilities will include:
- meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- identifying web-based user interactions.
- translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- documenting application changes and developing updates.
- developing new user-facing features using React.js
- building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
You’ll be considered for this role if you:
- you can work with CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less
- have experience with user interface design
- have experience working as a React.js Developer
- possess the knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
- are familiar with task runners like Grunt, Webpack
- can work on large-scale/complex front-end projects
- can empathize with the many different types of users who use Kuda
- can think through product requirements to come up with ways of quickly solving problems
- care deeply about performance, accessibility, and application design
- can communicate what you’re working on to non-technical stakeholders
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.