- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop new user-facing features
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use,
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs,
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability,
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in software development
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with Angular and its core principles
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with tools such as Figma or Photoshop is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.