A Software Development agency is seeking a Front End Developer to join our team. You will be working with other team members to build and maintain various websites, applications, and products. The selected candidate will work on various projects with other team members including other developers, UI/UX designers, QA testers, and project managers. You will be required to communicate with team members, leaders, managers, and clients and so must have great speaking and writing skills. The position will consist of everything from ongoing development to regular maintenance. Candidates must have a solid understanding of web development best practices and be able to show an example of a system they have worked on using some or all of the required technology.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Minimum of 3 years experience in HTML & CSS
- Minimum of 3 years of experience using front-end JS & CSS frameworks ( Angular, React JS, Bootstrap, JQuery, etc)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience implementing UI development from Adobe xd and/or Figma designs
- Local -> Staging -> Live deployment experience. (Collaborations will be done using Git.)
- Ability to write clean and testable production-ready code.
- Ability to own projects/tasks with or without supervision.
- Experience in using OOP.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with Liquid/Handlebar view template engine, MVC design pattern, and Agile SDM
- Knowledge and experience building microservices
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.