- Determining the structure and design of web and mobile pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Create and maintain mobile applications.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology for mobile applications.
- Work with computer engineers to brainstorm new applications.
- Create UI tests to source analytics.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages and mobile.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- A portfolio of applications you have created or contributed to.
- Experience with TypeScript
- Significant experience using Angular (3 - 5 years+)
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator and Figma.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Integrate UI for web and mobile applications
- 3-5 years experience working with Angular 3-5 years experience
- Experience working in a microservice ecosystem
- ₦250,000 - 300,000 net salary
- Other compensation packages