· Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
· Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
· Identifying web-based user interactions.
· Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
· Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
· Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
· Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
· Documenting application changes and developing updates.
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
· Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
· Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux, and Flux.
· Experience with user interface design.
· Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
· Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
· Understanding of SEO principles.
· Creative and open to new ideas.
· Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Good project management skills.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
· Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
· Knowledge of Typescript is an added advantage.
· Understanding of RESTful APIs.
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
· Familiarity with code versioning and source control tools such as Git.