We are looking for a FrontEnd Developer Intern/NYSC/Volunteer who is organized, smart, self-motivated, diligent, and result-oriented and who is willing and driven to blend the arts of design and programming to gain interactive and practical experience with Front-end software development.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Note: This position is open to IT Students/Corps Members/Volunteers only
- Working closely with the lead software developers to define the scope and scale of software projects
- Building the client side of our web application modules and products
- Comfortable working independently as well as with a team in the design and development of mission-critical service modules, applications, and layers of the infrastructure
- Build modular, reusable components and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Completing data structures and design patterns
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency
- Convey effectively all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, and schedules along with technical documentation and process issues.
Must demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the following:
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in computer science, relevant field, or equivalent ICT certification with 0 - 1 year of work experience
- Experience with TypeScript languages and frameworks such as Angular, ReactJS, and ReactNative
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Good eye for graphics, aesthetics, and UI/UX designs.
- Ability to translate mock designs into responsive web and mobile webpages
- Good knowledge of GIT, repositories, Bit Bucket pipelines
- Experience with design patterns, coding conventions, creation of libraries, modularization, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- A unique blend of technical expertise, insatiable curiosity, and an analytical mindset for beauty, design, and user experience.
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Commitment to consistently meeting your productivity targets
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
What we have to offer
- Real-world application: We appreciate taking on problems that are really difficult to solve. As innovators in our profession, we are constantly looking for fresh inspiration. Everyone on our team is welcome to contribute their thoughts and give solutions to issues that actually exist in the world.
- Monthly payment: During your internship, you will be eligible for a monthly stipend.
- Amazing Culture: We take our work very seriously, but not to the point where we become inflexible. Working at Flicks Solutions means you'll be surrounded by a group of approachable and sincere individuals. Every team member is valued since they each play an important part in our success.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.