1. To control and coordinate the staff in the department for efficient and effective utilization of capacity to attain the Hotel overall objectives.
2. To maintain proper and adequate information between the Guest Service Agent (GSA), Porters and Doormen etc.
3. Ensure that the job is performed in this department without delay.
4. Submit daily report on number of Guest to the Hotel.
5. Ensure that services rendered are properly and timely reported to the account department on daily basis, showing expected income and related cost.
6. Liaise with the Guest and act as the Hotel Public Relation Officer.
7. Ensure that all staff are well dressed in the department.
8. Control job shift roaster and report any absenteeism to the Human Resources and Administration on daily basis.
9. Ensure that Guest is treated with the best humility.
10. Schedule and attend departmental and Management meetings.
11. Ensure that prepared room list is submitted to your office by the house keeping manager or supervisor before the close of work on daily basis.
12. Make sure all working tools (material) such as guest soap, air-freshener, towels etc are available on daily basis.
13. Ensure that the receptions to the Guest rest room are clean and tidy at all time.
14. Rooms must be checked by porter and ensure rooms are ready with all facilities functioning before Guest are checked inn.
15. Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by Management from time to time.