Oasis Management Company is currently searching for a Java SOA Developer to join our core software, development team. The successful candidate is self-motivated and has the experience to deliver projects at a limited timeframe.
The selected candidates will join a team that is dedicated to the blending of technology to help improve corporate and government automation processes. The Java Spring Developer is responsible for interface design and programming using any of the Object-Oriented programming Languages. Should be an experienced programmer
- Gather and document Software Requirements Specifications (SRS),
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting workflow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares references for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other tasks assigned by the company
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Degree/ HND in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Candidate must have proficiency in General Programming Skills,
- Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance
- Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals,
- Software Documentation, Software Testing, Databases, and development skills with HTML, C++, C, CSS,
- JAVA, PHP, XML, ASP, ASP.NET, C#, and various content management systems and tools.
- Candidate should know how to use an image-editing suite like Photoshop.
- Candidate must be disciplined and self-motivated, with a sense of urgency about their work.
- Minimum of 2 years in SOA architecture
- Minimum of 3 years in back end server-side java
- Experience with Spring 3 Framework
- Experience with Hibernate/ HQL/ SQL
- Unit testing frameworks Preferred Skill Set
- Additional J2EE technologies (e.g. JMS)
- Agile programming methodology, Development tools, and principles
- SOAP and RESTful based web services
- Compensation is competitive and the position is based in Abuja.