As a Front-End developer, you will join the UX team, that works on reviewing and reshaping the entire user experience to match the needs of tomorrow. In close collaboration with user-centric design experts, UX designers, technical leads, and functional Product Managers, you’ will translate complex server logic and features into a powerful and intuitive UI. Furthermore, you will be able to take a leading role and guide the team through the development topics. Together with the team, you will be responsible for the entire development lifecycle: technical analysis, implementation, and maintenance.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Develop modern User Interfaces, applying the newest features and development techniques
- Collaborate with functional analysts to discuss and validate functional requirements
- Work out the technical design of challenging new features in our software and guide the team of software engineers to implement it
- Define and guard development standards and guidelines
- Being responsible for the delivery of the developed features
- Work closely with the scrum testers by giving input about test scenarios
- Be responsible for the after-care, including future extensions, maintenance, and debugging after the development has been delivered
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science
- 5 years of commercial experience
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Fluency in English
- A hands-on, cooperative, pragmatic, and passionate attitude
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.