We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer with on-the-job experience who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/Front End Web Design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries (components) for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work closely with our backend and full-stack developers to deliver a consistent and reliable web experience.
- Work with UI/UX designers to improve usability for our customers.
- Optimize web design for mobile and other platforms for maximum speed.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field (First class or 2.1 CGPA)
- 2 - 5 plus years of experience in the technology industry is preferred but not required.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, etc.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Knowledge in docker and CI/CD - Optional but will be a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.