- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring documentation is done
- Ensure to write test script to test every piece code (TDD)
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of mark-up languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- A Degree in computer science or a related field.
- 4 + Experience working as a software developer
- Self-starter (Very experienced to read and understand source code without relying on the previous developer)
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The project is a social media and academic platform, knowledge, and experience of previously working on social media or academic platforms will be a plus.