The position holder should:
· - Be a dynamic Front End Developer and UI/X Designer who will be responsible for managing the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital products.
· - Ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability with exceptional visual design.
· - Use best practices in web development to translate UI designs and workflows into a working, interactive application experience.
· - Actively work to improve the quality, efficiency, and maintainability of the existing codebase.
· - Have a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
· - Have a working knowledge of Sketch, InVision, Framer, Axure, or similar tools.
· - Responsible for collecting, researching, investigating, and evaluating user requirements.
· - Be responsible for delivering an outstanding user experience, providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
· - Please note that this role also requires high-level ability to work as a front end developer.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills Required
· - A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field (Having a Master's degree is desirable).
· - 4 to 6 years of experience in UI/UX software development
· - Experience with Angular is MANDATORY. Expertise in standard UX software such as Balsamiq, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Framer, with hands-on experience with Photoshop and Illustrator, and the likes are a must.
· - Ability to produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual, and graphic designs.