- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Update calendars and schedule meetings Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Maintain the general office filing system
- This position is opened to preferably Female
- A minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: Prior Experience as a front or customer care representative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Use of Emails
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak fluent English
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Punctual with strong attendance history
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.