- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize, and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- Front desk operations experience
- Office equipment familiarity
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Multitasking and time management
- English proficiency
- Organization and planning
- Good understanding of office administration and basic book-keeping practices.
- BSC/OND in relevant discipline
- Experience in social media /digital marketing will be a plus.