We have been at the forefront of educating children since 2020. We are constantly evolving, but our aim remains unchanged: to educate and raise inquisitive and independent children, to help them achieve their ambition, and prepare them for a future filled with diverse opportunities. We are looking for a friendly and capable front desk officer to work in our front office.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Greet and welcome guests/visitors as soon as they arrive at the school.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls, messages, and emails.
- Respond to all inquiries constructively.
- Drafting letters, newsletters, and emails when the need arises.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures).
- Responsible for providing answers to inquiries about the school as well as provision of information such as the school’s address and directives on location etc.
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook).
- Order office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
- Arrange internal and external transportation for school events, activities, trips, guests, etc. Staff, pupils, and parents access card printing. Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- Perform all other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Proven experience as a front desk administrative officer, and customer relations officer.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g.scanner, printer, etc.).
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Proximity to Lekki is compulsory.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.