- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize, and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- The candidate must be single and not older than 25 years.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs and general computer usage.
- Candidate must reside in Akoka, Yaba, Onike, Iwaya, Ebute Metta or its environs