Teacher will be responsible for teaching students how to speak, write, and understand French - both professionally and within social contexts.
Please note all lectures, assessments and every other activity will be carried out on DIGITAL PLATFORMS. No lesson will be conducted physically as our students are from different parts of the world.
- Teach students how to interpret French.
- Translate French into the students' natural language to help them understand.
- Provide instruction in literature and cross-cultural studies.
- Teach students how to read, write, and understand French.
- Provide individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Develop students' understanding and appreciation of culture of countries where French is spoken.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Meet our assessment metrics of students' performance goals.
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Maintain grade books.
- Conduct and assess students as well as perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Write grant proposals to gain funding for further research.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
- Create lesson plans.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Develop professional relationships with other agencies and programs.
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Tutor students on an individual basis.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare and distribute required reports.
- Observe and evaluate students' performance.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.