- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Interested candidates must possess the following.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline
- 2-3 years of teaching experience
- PGDE is an added advantage
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of the English language
- Good IT skills
- Excellent Virtual Teaching skills