- Do you consider yourself an expert or interested in African/Nigerian Law? Do your friends constantly come to you as their first port of call for all things Law-related? And do you love writing and blogging?
- If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
- We’re a media company that runs a number of blogs. We’re looking for an expert African/Nigerian Legal writer who can help us expand our site. We've already begun a huge investment project to grow the site.
- This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most - Law! Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us. You’ll be covering a wide range of topics, including the wider African Legal landscape genre in general.
- For this, we need a true expert
- Still reading? Great!
- So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also be part of a wider team who are driven to grow the site further. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
- You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
- Must have at least 3+ years writing experience
- Must have Law/Legal writing samples
- Competitive freelance rates
- Consistent workload every week
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team