- To work collaboratively with the marketing team in all aspects of its operations, with the optimum goal of growing the brand’s influence while boosting brand loyalty and awareness to the public.
- To promote modern medicine which includes Home Service, Antenatal and Delivery, Registration with Small and Large Enterprise. Also, to market Vaccines and Family Planning and liaise with Diagnostics Centers around the Island.
QUAKIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of a degree
- Can work on a straight commission structure
- Must be good at selling and communication.
- Experience of at least 1 to 2 Years in Sales and Marketing
- HND/BSC holder in any field
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Marketing Hospital services to prospective clients
- Generating and qualifying leads
- Closing deals to generate revenue for the Hospital
- You have a positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition