Nislo Research is a UK-based specialist writing company searching for freelance academic copywriters. Our services include business consulting, organisational research, as well as educational support, and most notably custom sample papers for international students.
The Freelance Business Academic Researcher will be responsible for:
· Researching and writing academic papers in at least one of the following Business-related subject areas; Management, Project Management, Strategic Management, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Corporate Governance and CSR, Risk Management, Logistics, HRM, Leadership, Marketing, E-commerce, Quantitative Data Analysis, Economics, Consulting, Accounting, Finance, Research, Statistics and Data Analysis.
· Meeting and maintaining quality standards of academic writing, as provided by supervisors, to meet our clients’ requirements (or needs) promptly.
· Working closely with and responding to project-related emails from supervisors, and implementing amendment requests (feedback) provided by the project supervisor.
The potential candidate must possess the following attributes:
· Proficiency in English Language (levels C1-C2)
· A strong willingness to learn
· Ability to write in and use academic language (Academic writing skills)
· Strong time management skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Competency in Academic Referencing (APA, Harvard, or Oscola)
Education and Experience
The potential candidate must possess:
· Minimum a Master’s degree in any business or management-related field (including Management, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Economics, Project Management, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Statistics and Data Analysis, Supply Chain Management, or operation).
· A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in academic writing.
· Degree from educational institutions of the EU, United Kingdom, Australia, USA, or Canada is an advantage and prioritized over degrees from other countries.