- Specialized in Rotary equipments: Engines / Turbines I Pumps / fans / gearbox/shaft and alignments
- Understand Mechanical drawing
- Process knowledge of oil treatment, gas treatment, and heating
- Maintenance, installation of advanced rotating machinery such as pumps, compressors, cranes, turbines, essential generators
- Carry out specifications, installation, inspections, testing, and commissioning of new or changed mechanical equipment such as compressors, pumps, turbines in relation to laid down procedures and standards.
- Ability to conduct preventive & corrective maintenance and repairs on mechanical equipment.
- Troubleshooting, Repairs, diagnosis on different types of engines
- Analyze and troubleshoot operations and maintenance-related faults within systems, units, and electromechanical rotating equipment such as pumps (centrifugal, Positive displacement pumps compressors, valves, cranes and hoist, etc.
- Carry out valve repairs, installation, and cleaning such as gate, ball, globe, butterfly, check, plug, etc. valves used in the oil and gas industry.
- Perform preventive maintenance on firewater systems pumps and drivers and other firefighting equipment.
- Participate in design reviews, HAZID and HAZOP operations studies
- Proficient in systems troubleshooting and live equipment performance monitoring and data recording
- Working knowledge of all relevant engineering documentation and drawing, codes and specifications, standards, and practice.
- Review spares and keeps repair records on all rotating equipment on board the platform
- Develop and use SAP to maintain stock levels of spares required for the effective operations of equipment so as to minimize downtime and failures.
- Repairs, overhaul, installation, and technical expertise on hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance activities as generated by computerized Maintenance Management systems (CMMS) on the facility rotating equipment
- Report to leader routine spare part needed
- Minimum of OND
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position in oil and gas-related industries
- Must be conversant with the necessary tools as it relates to any of applicants’ areas of specialization as mentioned above
- An ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must produce evidence of past experience in the same industries.
- Must possess the necessary qualifications
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover letters, and Credentials) to using the Job Title as the subject of the application.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.